Adrixn's Staff Application

Would this player be a good fit for staff?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Adrixn

Level 2
Jan 13, 2021
Oregon
arcticgaming.net
Discord
Adrixxn#2302
User name: Adrixn

First Name Adrian

Steam ID: 76561198800431569

Discord Name/#: Adrixxn#0001

What is your age? 16

What is your local time zone? Pst

How often are you on the servers? Every day

Do you have a working microphone? (Yes)

Have you ever cheated in CSGO? Yes I have in the past

What is your current playtime on our servers? 21hrs

Which server type are you most active on? 5v5

Have you been banned/muted from any Arctic servers before? If yes, please explain. No I have not

Are you able to record in CS:GO? Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? So why I want to be staff, so the reasoning for me wanting to apply for staff is to help get cheaters and toxic players out of this community. I believe that another reason for me wanting to become staff is because I think that I can truly help with this community. I am a solid player and I just love helping people in general. Another reason for me wanting to become a staff member is to show people what it's like to help them out either if they are new to cs or just new to a whole 5v5 server. I believe another big reasoning to become a staff member is my strive to help and support people. I think a huge aspect of me supporting a server is I am always trying to help in many ways. I know why I would like to become a staff member for Arctic because I believe they could help me improve and learn many things. I would like to become a staff member to help bring people together and just help in any way possible. I believe that "team work does make the dream work" I honestly think that another reason I want to become a staff member would be to work harder and learn tons of new things and to just meet new people and experience new things and accomplish even more.

What do you think you could bring to the staff team? Why I think I bring to the staff team is dedication, hard work, team work, good personality, constant thinker. I honestly think I can bring a good attitude and be a helper. I am a really hard worker and honestly I think I can truly bring out someone's good traits and I think I am a good listener as well. In all honesty I can multitask I am very depend and if there is anything you would need from me I am all eyes and ears towards that request. I think another think I could bring to the staff team is flexibility I believe I can be very flexible with my time. I am a very trustworthy person I think that trust is a really big think within a staff team, my reasoning for believing this is because trust helps staff members become more close to each other and they are more dependent when something is needed. I am very reasonable because I have fair decisions, another good trait is I am very good at making good decisions with little time.

Do you have any prior staff member experience? If so, please explain. Yes, I have staff experience in discord servers and on different games.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas we could implement in the servers/community? I have a few suggestions where you should add a prime 1v1 server where I can actually play with non hackers or "sketchy" players. I think that if more prime servers were added it could be a more fair chance of not suspecting cheaters. I think this could be a huge game changer for the server and I believe that it could benefit as well.

Any closing comments? No but have a wonderful day/night

Last edited:

McThiccums

Level 7
Staff member
Senior Mod
Sep 7, 2020
United States
Discord
McThiccums#7599
I like this application and after having played with you today I think you’d be a great fit for the staff team. +1 from me. Good luck!!

gold

Level 6
Staff member
Senior Mod
VIP
Feb 16, 2020
Discord
neb#7499
For playing every day 17 hours is quite low. Would like to see a bit more hours, and to see you a little bit more on discord. Neutral for now.

TinNer2

Level 3
Staff member
Mod
Oct 22, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Discord
TinNer2#9031
For playing every day 17 hours is quite low. Would like to see a bit more hours, and to see you a little bit more on discord. Neutral for now.
Agreeing with gold I like your application but I want to see you more active in the next couple of days on discord, in-game, or on the forms and I will change my vote. Neutral for now.

lady

Level 2
Staff member
Trial Mod
Dec 24, 2019
Discord
lady#5813
17 hours is a bit low and I haven't really seen you in the discord. Neutral for now.

Edit: +1, talked with you in Discord and I think you will be a good fit for the team

Last edited:

Adrixn

Level 2
Jan 13, 2021
Oregon
arcticgaming.net
Discord
Adrixxn#2302
Honestly thank you all I never knew how amazing this community is and I hope to all see you around <3 as well I am going to be grinding the server 2-5 hours I have been playing constantly but I couldn't find all of my hours since the server playtime is split up I think I have over 20 but since without 100% proof I had to accept the fact 17 was the most known. thanks -Adrixn

Floww

Level 2
Staff member
Mod
Dec 29, 2020
Flowwing down a river
www.youtube.com
Discord
Floww#3385
I agree with gold so currently my oppinion on this application is Neutral. Some specific responses that I believe you could change would be the Why do you want to be a staff member, the suggestion for something that we can add/improve, as well as answering whether you have a mic or not (this part was left unanswered). Main changes for the two written parts mentioned would just be punctuation and wording. Within the why you want to be a staff member, it was quite repetitive with the word "so" and that just seemed to lower the quality of your application. For your suggestion, I feel you could have some more length to why their is the need of a prime 1v1 server (I know why, I just want to see your specific reasons). Your hours could be a bit higher on our servers as well, once your application has the right improvements made you will probably be considered a good applicant and I could see you as a great fit for our staff team.

Sincerely,
Floww

Arctic ELA Teacher?

Reactions: Adrixn

Adrixn

Level 2
Jan 13, 2021
Oregon
arcticgaming.net
Discord
Adrixxn#2302
I agree with gold so currently my oppinion on this application is Neutral. Some specific responses that I believe you could change would be the Why do you want to be a staff member, the suggestion for something that we can add/improve, as well as answering whether you have a mic or not (this part was left unanswered). Main changes for the two written parts mentioned would just be punctuation and wording. Within the why you want to be a staff member, it was quite repetitive with the word "so" and that just seemed to lower the quality of your application. For your suggestion, I feel you could have some more length to why their is the need of a prime 1v1 server (I know why, I just want to see your specific reasons). Your hours could be a bit higher on our servers as well, once your application has the right improvements made you will probably be considered a good applicant and I could see you as a great fit for our staff team.

Sincerely,
Floww

Arctic ELA Teacher?
Thank you I put some adjustments if you could look of what I have done I believe this is a game changer on the application. Please give me a honest opinion <3

TinNer2

Level 3
Staff member
Mod
Oct 22, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Discord
TinNer2#9031
+1 talked to you in discord and you seem like a chill guy. I think u will fit the team well and I like the activity you have shown in the discord and making changes to ur application. Goodluck