bird's Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bird

Level 1
Sep 22, 2020
Discord
birdpog#6070
Playtime in Arctic: 160hrs based on arcticgaming.net/5v5/ stats and only 18hrs based on the arcticgaming.net/active/ page. Why these values are over 100hrs apart I'm unsure. I've compared other player's hours for both sites and they're similar and seem accurate. I'm not sure if a glitch or something occurred but I know that I've definitely played more than 18hrs.

Are you in our Discord, if so, please post your user and #. birdpog#6070

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/birdpog/

Which servers do you commonly play in? I'm mostly in the 5v5 Competitives but I play the 1v1 Server when I'm warming up.

How well are you known in the community? I'd say I'm somewhat known, I took second place in the recent Wingman Tournament which gives some recognition. I've played in a FACEIT Arctic 10 man and have been chatting in the Discord with active players. Also just from playing the 5v5 often I'll recognize players or have them recognize me.

Do you have anyone who can vouch for you?
(Users who have seen you around a lot)
Katya is one of the people who have seen me playing often, as well as Sensei and TinNer.

Last edited:

McThiccums

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Sep 7, 2020
United States
Discord
McThiccums#7599
Application Accepted
I will get your server perms updated and someone will update your forum and discord perms :)
Thanks for being a part of the Arctic Gaming Community!
EB31A544-23EB-4E2A-8413-AD014FD505E8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.