carson714's Staff Application

Would this player be a good fit for staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carson714

New User
Mar 22, 2020
User name: carson714

First Name carson

Minecraft Account Name Carson714

Discord Name/#: Jolly Time#0421

What is your age? 15

What is your local time zone? CST

How often are you on the server? almost every day

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

What is your current playtime on the server? 19 hrs 41 mins

Have you been banned/muted from the server before? If yes, please explain. no

Are you able to record/take screenshots in MC? Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to help out the community.

What do you think you could bring to the staff team? Positivity, response ability, and always being online.

Do you have any prior staff member experience? If so, please explain. yes, I am the head admin for a streamer's discord server wich i am a very know for being on top of my stuff.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas we could implement in the server or community? It would be great of we could use our off hand in minecraft also have a minecraft suggestion channel.

Any closing comments? Im looking forward to working with everyone if I get accepted.

MP/Yawn

CS:GO Senior Mod
Staff member
MC Mod
Feb 3, 2020
Canada
Discord
MP/Yawn#0954
The application its-self is kind of short. But I do see you on the mc server daily #tree. We have not gotten to speak in vc at all, but you seem nice through the little chatter we do in mc. Would like to get to know you more ! maybe hop in Vc and work on some tree work :). (As well there is a #mc-Suggestions in the Arctic MC Discord Category!) The off hand issue is due to the 1.8.9 PVP plugin on the server i believe
+1 from me

IndianFlindian

MC Mod
Staff member
MC Mod
Mar 8, 2020
Maybe write more for the people that havent talked to you. But since ive talked to you and seen you on the server a lot ima say yes +1

kumi

Staff member
CS:GO VIP
Jan 19, 2020
Texas
Discord
kumi#0002
You're a cool guy but you really need to show more effort in this application.