corsa's Staff Application

Would this player be a good fit for staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corsa

CS:GO Trial Mod
Staff member
CS:GO Trial Mod
Jan 11, 2020
User name: corsa

First Name Hayden

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:78217785

Discord Name/#: Corsa -PS-#1317

What is your age? 16

What is your local time zone? PST

How often are you on the servers? I try to play atleast more then an hour a day. Occasionally, I might have school work or practice, but I can work around these times to play.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

What is your current playtime on our servers? Total Playtime is about 20 hours

Which server type are you most active on? 5v5

Have you been banned/muted from any Arctic servers before? If yes, please explain. Permed muted by hectate-reviewed by schizy

Are you able to record in CS:GO? Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? When I first started playing on arctic, they were riddled with cheaters. Over time, staff has done a great job handling not only cheaters, but other exploiters and rule breakers. Personally, I play community servers for a good time and there is nothing that is more infuriating then trying to play against someone that is blatantly cheating. Its even more frustrating to play against someone who tries to hide cheats. I would personally be able to help in this process of getting rid of not only cheaters, but other exploiters or people that do not follow the rules.

What do you think you could bring to the staff team? I've played Counter Strike for 6 years, since I was 10. I've grown up on the game. For someone of my age, I like to think I have a lot of experience. It is so incredibly easy for someone who has been playing for as long as I have to take one look at suspicious play and deem it legit or not. A lot of people simply don't have this skill. Furthermore, I consider myself extremely patient, and willing to work with someone, whether they are trying to appeal an issue, or simply having third party issues with the server. Overall, I think I could bring an experienced, skilled person to the staff team.

Do you have any prior staff member experience? If so, please explain. I was part of a staff team for a GTA RP server. I started off as a nobody and worked my way up a law enforcement department, until I became head of command. After this, I was offered a spot on the server staff team. I was staff for about 4 months, until the owner of the server announced he would be shutting down the server. I had so much fun working with all those people, and I see a lot of similarities between that RP server and Arctic. I understand it is different in its own right, but would be excited to give it a shot.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas we could implement in the servers/community? I would like to see some Anti-Cheat developed for the server. I'm not quite sure how that would work along with VAC, but I would be interested in looking into it. I would also like to see the 10 mans prosper.

Any closing comments? I understand for a owner/staff/mod looking at this app and seeing my track record isn't the most comforting thing, especially considering my mute. However, more then anything, I want to help grow the Arctic server and see it blossom into a great community. Regardless of where this gets me, I will continue to play on the servers, and try to clear my name.

Last edited:

Schizy

CS:GO Admin
Staff member
CS:GO Admin
Nov 30, 2019
Texas
Application is greatly detailed and thought out, I love the fact that there is a steam ID. I would like to say that you are very patient and professional and the mute by hectate is not going to count against you. Best of luck, +1 from me.

Reactions: corsa

Exyio

CS:GO Senior Mod
Staff member
CS:GO Senior Mod
Dec 2, 2019
Support

Application was very detailed and well made. I would like you to edit and make your time available a little bit more detailed.
--How long during the day are you available.

Other than that, there is no reason I can't support this.

-Good luck!

Eclipse

Jan 3, 2020
Great job with going into a great amount of detail on all questions asked. +1 from your boy Eclipse

-Good Luck