D3NS3's Staff Application

Would this player be a good fit for staff?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

D3NS3

CS:GO Trial Mod
Staff member
Mar 23, 2020
User name: D3NS3

First Name Azan

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/2_D3NS3

Discord Name/#: D3NS3#1145

What is your age? 16

What is your local time zone? EST

How often are you on the servers? During the weekdays I am usually on for about 1-2 hours and on the weekends around 3-4 hours but I am on and off.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

What is your current playtime on our servers? 28 hours

Which server type are you most active on? EZHop

Have you been banned/muted from any Arctic servers before? If yes, please explain. no

Are you able to record in CS:GO? Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? When I first played Minecraft I was always astonished on how the staff kept the entire server in check and how everything was in order. I've played on Arctic servers for a good amount of time and I think I could help the servers a lot. I decided to apply because yesterday I was on the servers and someone was hurling racial and sexual slurs towards me and my freinds. I joined the server because I only wanted to chill with my friends after a long day of grinding in google classroom but was met with a random being toxic and saying sexual things towards a friend. My friends and I just took the comments lightly and figured he was just trying to act funny. In that situation this group of friends took the joke lightly but what if that happened to a single person. I understand that person talking badly can be muted but just a few words before mute can ruin someone's day or even make it worse. People come to counter strike and into the Arctic servers to be released from the daily stress of everday life. This is the reason I would like to be considered for a position in the Arctic gaming staff.

What do you think you could bring to the staff team? I think I could bring a new set of eyes on any problems the servers are facing and I am open to any ideas from either staff or the players that play on the servers. I am dedicated to making changes that the community deems to be unfit. I am not afraid to voice my concerns and bring new ideas to the table. I can take criticism to the heart but in a good way. I am open to all comments on anything I do from both staff and players because I know that I have room for improvement and I can do things more efficiently.

Do you have any prior staff member experience? If so, please explain. I used to be a staff member for a small Minecraft server that contained around 30 to 50 people. As part of the staff I noticed a lot of rule breaking which included using: x-ray, kill aura, flying, and more. Many times people would show off their hacks blatantly and in other situatuons they would conceal it as best as possible. Having exposure to being a staff memeber in a Minecraft server and dealing with cheaters has given me experience that could help me find cheaters in the Arctic servers to make it a safer and more fun place to be .

Do you have any suggestions or ideas we could implement in the servers/community? I just want to make the servers a better place to be by banning cheaters and toxic players who seem to be giving others a hard time because as a person who plays the game on a daily basis and is in love with the creative community I think I would be able to give the suggestions and ideas further on hopefully as a staff member.

Any closing comments? I would like to thank everyone and anyone who took the time to read my staff application and if you are unable to contact me for some reason I probaly got the virus or I'm just chilling in one of the Arctic servers.

Atrix

CS:GO Senior Admin
Staff member
CS:GO Senior Admin
Dec 1, 2019
Discord
Atrix#0732
Great application, I would love to have you on the team and hear some ideas that you have!

Thank you,

rebmemeR

CS:GO Mod
Staff member
Feb 8, 2020
Mars
Neutral

- Put effort
- Not very active
- Never played with
- Don't know you
- Not much experience (Not a big problem though)

D3NS3

Staff member
Mar 23, 2020
Great application, I would love to have you on the team and hear some ideas that you have!

Thank you,
Thanks for reading my application I hope you can take it into consideration to accept me as a staff member not only by you but the players

MP/Yawn

CS:GO Senior Mod
Staff member
MC Mod
Feb 3, 2020
Canada
Discord
MP/Yawn#0954
Have to say this is a very well thought out application. I like that you have had some sort of previous staff experience too. I don't believe I have seen you on (Maybe a different alias?). Would like to see you active in the discord!. Other than that +1 from me

D3NS3

Staff member
Mar 23, 2020
Neutral

- Put effort
- Not very active
- Never played with
- Don't know you
- Not much experience (Not a big problem though)
I'll try to play more and be more active in both the discord and the cs servers. Hope to bump into you in the servers in the future

Reactions: rebmemeR

D3NS3

Staff member
Mar 23, 2020
Have to say this is a very well thought out application. I like that you have had some sort of previous staff experience too. I don't believe I have seen you on (Maybe a different alias?). Would like to see you active in the discord!. Other than that +1 from me
Thanks for the plus one. I'll try my best to be as active in the discord as possible.

kumi

Staff member
CS:GO VIP
Jan 19, 2020
Texas
Discord
kumi#0002
I love the application and I think I saw you in AWP Bhop today. (maybe) I think you can show yourself more in the discord and make more of a name for yourself in the community but I'm still going to give you a +1 because of how good the application is.

blue

Staff member
MC Mod
Mar 11, 2020
The blessed country of 'MERICA
Discord
blue#0743
Neutral, I’m going to wait until I have talked to you, played with you, or seen you in the discord to give my 2 cents. Application has great effort

dizzy_

New User
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, Played with him before and talk to him on discord. The application was great. This guy would be a great fit in the staff

D3NS3

Staff member
Mar 23, 2020
Neutral, I’m going to wait until I have talked to you, played with you, or seen you in the discord to give my 2 cents. Application has great effort
when you want we can join ez auto or any other server you sown with

Exyio

CS:GO Admin
Staff member
Dec 2, 2019
I would like to see more activity in discord before I make a decision. Other than that, good application.

chiru

Staff member
Mar 23, 2020
United States
Discord
chiru#9923
+1
I see you all the time on 5v5 and EZHop, I would love to see you on the discord more often but other than that, your application looks amazing, Good Luck!

D3NS3

Staff member
Mar 23, 2020
+1
I see you all the time on 5v5 and EZHop, I would love to see you on the discord more often but other than that, your application looks amazing, Good Luck!
Thanks hope to see you in the staff discord I’d I’m lucky

Cooper

Staff member
Jan 2, 2020
+1
The application itself, is one of the best I've seen it is very thought out and looks like you put effort into it, but I would like to see you in our discord more to make friends with the staff team and to make a name for yourself. Other than that +1 from me.

D3NS3

Staff member
Mar 23, 2020
+1
The application itself, is one of the best I've seen it is very thought out and looks like you put effort into it, but I would like to see you in our discord more to make friends with the staff team and to make a name for yourself. Other than that +1 from me.
Thanks for the plus one. I am trying to become more active in the discord.

Bio

Staff member
Feb 3, 2020
texas
+1 I’ve seen you in discord a lot lately that shows you listen to feedback and are dedicated good luck man hope to see you soon.

Last edited:

D3NS3

Staff member
Mar 23, 2020
+1 I’ve seen you in discord a lot lately that shows you listen to feedback and are dedicated good luck man hope to see you soon.
Thanks for the plus one. I’ve really been trying to be active and I think it’s a good thing that someone noticed.