im new ;D

strawberry milk

Level 2
Staff member
Mod
Jan 28, 2021
Discord
strawberry milk#1937
my name is Daniel and I am new to the forums ;). I am 15 and im turning 16 in 5 days on the 1st of march and I hope I can apply for mod sooner or later, also hopefully get to play some cs and be able to do the things I was able to do before :D. I also heard they hydro has a DUMPTRUCK.

Lucifer

Level 8
Staff member
Senior Mod
Jun 20, 2020
Texas
Discord
Krish_Taylor 2♥#3175
I miss you come back so i can shit on someone in chess

Bio

Level 10
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2020
texas
Considering the way you left the staff team you may want to reconsider re applying completely immature to just "pce out" leave discord and give nobody a heads up. If you are to re apply then we do not expect this of you next time, With that being said you did decent as a mod and other than that there was no issues with you.

strawberry milk

Level 2
Staff member
Mod
Jan 28, 2021
Discord
strawberry milk#1937
Considering the way you left the staff team you may want to reconsider re applying completely immature to just "pce out" leave discord and give nobody a heads up. If you are to re apply then we do not expect this of you next time, With that being said you did decent as a mod and other than that there was no issues with you.
my fault on leaving the server it’s just that there were things going on and i had to leave a response and just have someone remove me without me saying anything and i told mcthiccums about me leaving, but it won’t happen again my apologies