Adrixn

Level 3
Former Staff
Jan 13, 2021
Oregon
arcticgaming.net
Discord
Adrixxn#2302
I am Adrian, I love Anime as you may know. I am Anti-Social I don't really go out to much. I love dogs and almost any animals I recently started to research about Sea Turtles I just really love how they are such a unique creature. I am 16 years old. I love sports the sport I recently started doing is wrestling I am 16-1 for my matches. I am a nerd I love gaming and if you ask me to play cs-go I may say i'm decent not really good. I use to be "good" I honestly love talking if you want we can talk about life, school, world problems, gaming, Netflix shows, Anime, Animals, Snacks, Music. I love any type of music. I am heartbroken </3 . I live on my own (mother kicked me out at 14) I have a unique story. My dream is to become an influencer and have people look up to me as a way out of their depression and life problems, I believe that I can make a change in this world. I am Hispanic lol. I think life is so unique we all have our own stories. I love pocky :) it's honestly the best snack it makes my moods better. I love to talk in discord calls if I go quite I am eating food hehe... but in all honesty I love getting to know people and to just get a better understanding of people and maybe figure out their life goals and plans. I encourage you to tell me 10 life goals and post them. 1. I want to be someone that kids look up to 2. I want to help anyone in need 3. I want to strive for success with someone that has unique features 4. I want to show people that they were wrong about me 5. I want to prove my mother wrong 6. I want to be an amazing father to my kids unlike mine. 7. I want to encourage people to chase their dreams 8. I want to help improve myself 9. I want to get more knowledge because that is key to life 10. I want to help people reach their goals. Lol I know those may be weird but in all honesty that is all I wish in this life. I am a hard worker and I think that if I know that I can help you in any way I will support you till the end. -Adrian </3

Yawn

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Feb 3, 2020
Canada
Discord
MP/Yawn#6969
Welcome!
Here are some of my goals​
  • Find a new job I enjoy​
  • Move out of the house​
  • Finish my college classes with outstanding grades​
  • Move to a bigger city and start my software development career​
  • Eventually start a software business or be a sr for game development company​
  • Purchase a house in the big city​
  • Most importantly live life to it's fullest!​
  • (I believe this is your main account on the forums so repost from my last one!)​

Reactions: Adrixn

Adrixn

Level 3
Former Staff
Jan 13, 2021
Oregon
arcticgaming.net
Discord
Adrixxn#2302
Welcome!
Here are some of my goals​
  • Find a new job I enjoy​
  • Move out of the house​
  • Finish my college classes with outstanding grades​
  • Move to a bigger city and start my software development career​
  • Eventually start a software business or be a sr for game development company​
  • Purchase a house in the big city​
  • Most importantly live life to it's fullest!​
  • (I believe this is your main account on the forums so repost from my last one!)​
I believe in you man never give up and stay humble <3