LeafyCilantro's Staff Application

Would this player be a good fit for staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafyCilantro

Level 1
May 17, 2020
User name: LeafyCilantro

First Name Quincy

Steam ID: 76561199054189012

Discord Name/#: cilantro#5410

What is your age? 16

What is your local time zone? CDT

How often are you on the servers? Six days out of the week.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

What is your current playtime on our servers? Seven hours and thirty-seven minutes.

Which server type are you most active on? 1v1

Have you been banned/muted from any Arctic servers before? If yes, please explain. No.

Are you able to record in CS:GO? Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be apart of staff, because I love the servers and would love to keep them clean of cheaters.

What do you think you could bring to the staff team? I think I could bring many useful ideas to the staff team, because I play on the server and listen to the other players.

Do you have any prior staff member experience? If so, please explain. When I was twelve I was a moderator on a minecraft server, that pulled an up words of 1000 players a day and at least 50 cheaters which would all be banned.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas we could implement in the servers/community? I think we could limit the amount of head glitch spots on the maps, because I have heard hundreds of people complain about them.

Any closing comments? I am looking forward to joining the team and help out the servers.

Exyio

Level 8
Staff member
Senior Admin
Dec 2, 2019
You do not meet the required number of playtime to apply. Please make sure you have met that requirement before applying.

On top of that, this application does not have a ton of effort put into it.

Yawn

Level 8
Staff member
Admin
Feb 3, 2020
Canada
Discord
MP/Yawn#6969
Requirements/TOS for applying:

Atrix

Level 7
Staff member
Senior Admin
Dec 1, 2019
Discord
Atrix#0732
Please read the TOS before reapplying in 7 days with the appropriate amount of playtime, as well as have more effort put into your application.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.