Skin Customization

Disaray

Level 2
May 17, 2020
Add a separate server for skin customization (!ws) that links across all servers. So that people that actually like skins can spend time changing skins and making their load out outside a game, and people who want to play and don’t care about skins can just play... Personally, I don’t mind people changing a few skins but when my teammate throws so they can change their whole load out makes not really fun. I know adding a whole server for skin customization is kind of extra but I just want to see the community’s opinion on it.

Bio

Level 5
Staff member
Senior Mod
Feb 3, 2020
texas
go into a server with 0 people and use !ws try out bhop or the surf server even the new kz server

inzane

Community Manager
Staff member
Owner
Community Manager
Nov 30, 2019
Texas, USA
arcticgaming.net
Hm. Actually an interesting idea. What do you think about an AFK type server with sick ass maps that is dedicated to customizing skins?

Disaray

Level 2
May 17, 2020
Hm. Actually an interesting idea. What do you think about an AFK type server with sick ass maps that is dedicated to customizing skins?
Yeah, that’s what I was kind of leaning for, so that players could not only change their skin but they could just play around with it in cooler maps or the same pool of maps.

Disaray

Level 2
May 17, 2020
Could be interesting, I'm not sure if it's worth an entire server.
I agreed when making this suggestion, but I was considering what else to add then just skin customization to make it worth while. Going with inzane’s reply adding cool maps/environments to change your skins and inspect them.

Jomma

Level 3
Staff member
Mod
VIP
Jun 3, 2020
Discord
James.#4620
I don't think the vast majority would actually put this idea to use.

daymon

Level 2
Jun 29, 2020
Discord
daymon#2771
The real question is why do all these Brazilian players NOT go into the empty arctic servers? But instead chose to go into 5v5 to afk for 30 seconds and test different skins every round smfh