Synergy.json's Staff Application

Would this player be a good fit for staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy.json

Jan 11, 2020
Gainesville, Florida
Discord
Zazme#2329
User name: Synergy.json

First Name Carlo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:464109542

Discord Name/#: Zazme#2329

What is your age? 16

What is your local time zone? EST // (GMT - 5:00)

How often are you on the servers? 2 hours every weekday and 6 hours every weekend

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

What is your current playtime on our servers? 40 hours and 20 minutes

Which server type are you most active on? 5v5

Have you been banned/muted from any Arctic servers before? If yes, please explain. I have been banned under the suspicion of using external software to give me an advantage. Evidence has come up short and did not prove I was a cheater in any viewpoint. I believe this has something to do with my playstyle and how I play carelessly on the server. This is mostly due to the fact that it isn't in any way, although sometimes, a competitive server for me. I consider it to be more of a casual experience and a way to have fun with a consistent community of players in a server

Are you able to record in CS:GO? Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? I believe that the server needs an extra-hand. I am a very observant person and a very logical one. Most of the time. my conclusions regarding suspicious players that come in and out of the server have been correct. My activity and availability definitely bring a lot to the table and my quick response to many assumptions of a lot of people is an advantage to the staff team. Along with my many hours of playing in the server, I have observed the time gap between many to-be-banned blatant hackers and I could have responded towards it.

What do you think you could bring to the staff team? I have a lot to bring to the table, specifically in improving it. I have a lot of staff experience and I work well with the presence of others. I am not afraid to voice out my opinions but being stern and conscientious while doing so. I am very good at handling criticism, whereas a lot of people have a hard time doing so. I think my addition would prove beneficial once I have been given an evaluation on a periodical basis. I am also able to use Photoshop CS6 and I am experienced in minor web-coding, mostly surrounding a "proof-reading" approach and fixes.

Do you have any prior staff member experience? If so, please explain. Yes, I have been appointed to be an administrator on a Wikia/Fandom for Clash of Clans. We, the Clash Wiki Staff team, have been recognized for our great and amazing efforts in providing consistent and knowledgeable information to the public whilst being able to create content that is enjoyable to the majority of our population. Although we aren't the "picture perfect" staff team or at least the set that served the Wikia, we have been able to pull along and that was enough to grant us our recognition by Supercell. I have also been a moderator for Moonton, a company that is behind the great mobile MOBA game that is based on the popular League of Legends (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang). I have served for around 8-10 months and have been given recognition for my amazing service via a gift in-game that is only given to exceptional moderators.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas we could implement in the servers/community? I believe that reducing the server count, although only given minor prior knowledge to this idea, will reduce the cost-benefit of paying off for the server host uptimes. Biweekly 5v5 on the servers and granting them a special name tag or a gift of a sort will possibly give the community a way to be involved more in the server and be closer to the community overall

Any closing comments? I hope my application is enough to entertain many of the readers. Considering my weaknesses and strengths, I am not as astonishing as many of my competitors. However, I am a person of ethics and consistency. I believe that being consistent and achieving mastery while striving for perfection is what makes me exceptional and unique to many applicants.

Pieces of evidence to my Staff Experience:

- My administrator rights being granted to me at the Wikia
- Mod Salary from Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Staff Team (1)
- Mod Salary from Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Staff Team (2)
- Mod Salary from Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Staff Team (3)

Last edited:

Synergy.json

Jan 11, 2020
Gainesville, Florida
Discord
Zazme#2329
The application looks very thought out and looks very professional with barely any visible grammatical errors, aside from that. you have almost 2 days in playtime and can be active, you have prior experience which is nice. +1
Muchas gracias señores, Yo espero trabajar contigo pronto.

"Thank you very much good sir, I hope to work with you soon"

Synergy.json

Jan 11, 2020
Gainesville, Florida
Discord
Zazme#2329
Very bad reputation among the player base. Im not sure. -1
understandable, however, I think my reputation is solely based on how I play, I will make sure to apply a more serious outlook in to my idea of "casual 5v5". I don't believe that I have been toxic to many people, however, I have just been able to throw frags left and right, very much like Alone and some people on the Top 10. I do strive to be in that board.

nast

CS:GO Mod
Staff member
CS:GO Mod
Jan 30, 2020
California
Discord
nast#2449
Ive never talked to you, but what i hear may not all be true. I say we let this application sit and see how this settles.

Exyio

CS:GO Senior Mod
Staff member
CS:GO Senior Mod
CS:GO VIP
Dec 2, 2019
Your reputation in the community is not the best, so I have to -1 this application.

Rooster

The Founder of Arctic
Staff member
Owner
Founder
Nov 30, 2019
denied.png

Your application has been denied!
We recommend setting a better example for yourself and showing the community a better side of you.
Re-apply in 7 Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.