Trzzy's Staff Application

Would this player be a good fit for staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trzzy

Level 1
May 27, 2020
User name: Trzzy

First Name Jaden

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:429343463

Discord Name/#: Trizzy#2453

What is your age? 14

What is your local time zone? Central Standard Time

How often are you on the servers? Everyday

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

What is your current playtime on our servers? 18 hours, 47 minutes, and55 seconds

Which server type are you most active on? Retakes

Have you been banned/muted from any Arctic servers before? If yes, please explain.

Are you able to record in CS:GO? Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? I play these servers a lot and i want to help a small community grow and have servers (specifically retake) be more active.

What do you think you could bring to the staff team? I bring a lot of people to these servers and I'm on A LOT so I could probably notice things other people might not.

Do you have any prior staff member experience? If so, please explain. Sadly i do not.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas we could implement in the servers/community? Personally, i like when the retake servers give you a pistol option for pr (pistol round) and gr (gun round), that way you dont have to change it everytime the new map starts or something like that.

Any closing comments? This is a great server, a great community, and I'd love to be apart of it. :)

chiru

Level 7
Staff member
Senior Mod
Mar 23, 2020
The Trap, Japan
Discord
chiru#9999
Please add to the more important questions. Your responses lack detail. Along with that, would like to see you on the discord and forums more. Looking forward to seeing an edit on your application so I can finalize my decision. Thanks you

Stomp

Level 7
Staff member
Senior Mod
Mar 25, 2020
No effort, not what I like to see.

You basically have a cheat-sheet here

Try Again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yawn

blue

VIP
VIP
Mar 11, 2020
The blessed country of 'MERICA
Discord
blue#0743
I've never really talked to you/seen you on the server or on the discord. Your application also lacks. Please edit this and I would also love to see you around more. For now it is a -1 from me.

Trzzy

Level 1
May 27, 2020
I've never really talked to you/seen you on the server or on the discord. Your application also lacks. Please edit this and I would also love to see you around more. For now it is a -1 from me.
i am on everyday on 74.91.114.46:27015 idk how u havent seen me. but thanks

Jinx

Level 3
Staff member
Mod
Mar 1, 2020
+1/-1 Might become +1 If you add more details to your application as well as hang out in the discord and spread out more play into the different community servers such as 5v5, bhop, surf.

Exyio

Level 8
Staff member
Senior Admin
Dec 2, 2019
No effort was put into this application. I advise you to edit this application and put more detail on all the questions.

-1 for now

rebmemeR

Level 6
Feb 8, 2020
Pen Island

- No effort / detail
- Not active in discord
- Never played with you
- Play other servers
- Get known
- No previous experience

Bio

Level 5
Staff member
Senior Mod
Feb 3, 2020
texas
-1 no effort at all not very happy with this application

Rooster

The Founder of Arctic
Staff member
Owner
Founder
Nov 30, 2019
Application lacks effort, re-apply in 7 days and put some ACTUAL effort into it!

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.