wind's Staff Application

Would this player be a good fit for staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wind

Jan 11, 2020
User name: wind

First Name Evan

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wwwinddd/

Discord Name/#: sigh.#7586

What is your age? 12

What is your local time zone? Central Standard Time

How often are you on the servers? Every day I can

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

What is your current playtime on our servers? 19 hours, and i found your server 4 days ago

Which server type are you most active on? awp

Have you been banned/muted from any Arctic servers before? If yes, please explain.

Are you able to record in CS:GO?
Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to become a staff member because I have really enjoyed playing on your server and I feel that i would be responsible and a fit for what you find a responsible staff member, and I am unique becauseI don't care about the game as much as others, and I play for fun

What do you think you could bring to the staff team? I feel that I would be able to bring positivity, and that I can be respectful, funny, and that I could moderate the servers in a way that can make them more enjoyable

Do you have any prior staff member experience? If so, please explain.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas we could implement in the servers/community?
Nope, everything is good

Any closing comments? Love awp server

Last edited:

Ziwiiz (I Contain Crunch)

Banned
Jan 1, 2020
Please write more about yourself, how are you unique and different from other applicants? why do YOU personally want to be staff, why should we accept you?

Eclipse

Jan 3, 2020
Not a bad start, but I would like for you to add more about yourself and why you want to be on the staff

Other than that it was good, Good Luck on the rest of the process :)

foreal

CS:GO Mod
Staff member
CS:GO Mod
Dec 26, 2019
Decent application but again i would also like to see more effort put into this app. Although we do notice how active you are on the AWP server and we're glad to see you enjpy it.

Best of luck.

Exyio

CS:GO Senior Mod
Staff member
CS:GO Senior Mod
Dec 2, 2019
Some things to improve your application.

-Answer the following:
Have you been banned/muted from any Arctic servers before? If yes, please explain.
Do you have any prior staff member experience? If so, please explain.

-Go into more detail with
How often are you on the servers? : Please explain how much during those "days" you are available.